Learning about the abstract danger
Security Awareness means you see or hear something and it does not feel right and you take action to prevent harm to yourself, your colleagues, and/or guests. What you will learn from case studies and exercises can be applied to every department in a hotel. The training is designed to refresh your security knowledge on a regular basis so you are prepared for the ‘real thing’.
This online course covers
- The See, Hear Feel and Tell approach
- Basic human rights and duty of care
- Security procedures
- Suspicious activity
- Terrorism and active shooter incidents
- Identity theft and credit card fraud
- Cyber Crime
Learn when it suits you
With eHotelier Academy you can learn at your own pace, when it suits you. You’ll study online, so you can access your learning resources from any computer, tablet or mobile phone and receive a certificate from the eHotelier Academy after you have successfully completed the assessment.
Learn how it suits you
This interactive online course features videos, animations and case studies, so there’s something to suit all learning styles. Track your progress online to manage your time and achieve your goals without investing a fortune. This training was developed by hotel security specialists and it will help hotel employees and management with common problems such as crime.
8 good reasons why you should complete our online course
- The See, Hear, Feel and Tell approach is taught, a complete security awareness protocol
- Suitable for induction and refresher training sessions
- Good balance throughout all departments in a hotel. Includes training videos
- First Online Hotel Security Awareness Course that includes Cyber Crime
- Culturally sensitive and strong focus on global risks that affect the industry
- Conforms with global hotel security standards (best practice standards)
- Available worldwide
- Compliments PCI compliance (electronic payment) trainings