Risk Management Solutions
The key to success in risk management is to take local circumstances into account and identify the specific weaknesses that are often hidden in the daily business. Sky Touch Global has the expertise and years of experience in assessing Hotel chain as well as privately operated Hotels. In the vulnerability assessment and physical security survey for high threat properties, we look at many different aspects in the Hotel’s front and back of the house; working together with Hotel developers, we design safer Hotels.
We provide a range of additional services:
• Vulnerability Risk Assessments
• Physical Security Surveys
• Business Continuity Planning
• Security Expert Witness
• Due Diligence of Security Providers
• Planning of Safety & Security Architecture
• Security Compliance Checks / Audits
• Developing Standard Operating Procedures
• Covert Security Audits
• Penetration Tests
• Risk Mitigation Strategies for Hotels and Travellers
• Anchor Point Safety & Security Audit Program
• Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (C.P.T.E.D.) Workshops
- Security Screening Coaching for Africa – Coaching security officers in how to operate screening equipment (X-ray machine, WTMD, HHMD, ETD’s) in a environment, identifying prohibited items, and executing best practice screening protocol’s. Screening of hotel guests, luggage, goods and vehicles in high and severe risk countries can sometimes be challenging. Qualified security trainers are available that will come on site to help screening personnel to improve their skill level to meet guests, and stakeholders expectations.
- Kidnaping Prevention Training – for corporate travellers who have to travel to severe risk regions in Africa.
- Advanced hotel security training for Duty Managers.
- Qualifying security auditors for the Anchor Point Audit Program.
Hotel Security Design
- Key Stone – Identifying Risks
- Building Security Architecture – Consulting to Hotel Developers and Architects
- Independent Audit – Security Inspections prior hotel opening
- Fine Tuning – Security system configurations to hotel specific and risk mitigating needs