2-DAY HOTEL SECURITY DESIGN & MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
13. JAN 2020, BRISBANE>>This new Workshop is the first of its kind that deals with the issue of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (C.P.T.E.D.) in the specific context of the hotel industry. CPTED is an effective, result-driven approach to crime prevention which is becoming an increasingly prevalent issue throughout the hospitality business globally.
The purpose of this workshop is to raise security awareness and enhance the current level of securityby reducing the number of incidents and the danger of crime through basic design and management strategies.
CLICK HERE to learn more
SECURITY RADAR NEWSLETTER – JANUARY 2020
10. JAN 2020, BRISBANE>>The SECURITY RADAR January Edition is out now. This time, the Newsletter contains company updates and hotel security insights from Indonesia.
Read the Indonesian Insight Report
SUPPORTING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY IN BALI
02. JAN 2020, BALI>> Sky Touch Global has recently participated at a local charity initiative, organised together with local businesses. Team Asia supported the network with the supply of food for people in need. We are happy of providing in future more support for the children on the island of Bali. This time, the food reached the SOS Children’s Village in Bali.
TERIMA KASIH TEAM ASIA
24. NOV 2019, BALI>>With dedication and passion, Sky Touch Global is delivering it’s worldwide Hotel Consulting Services in Indonesia. Our local engagement is based on our company values. Respecting cultural differences has always been our key to success and it is imbedded in our company values.
SERVICED APARTMENT EDITION
12. NOV 2019, KUALA LUMPUR>>Introducing the new Safety & Security Certification tailored specifically to Serviced Apartments. The program is designed to reduce risk. It also helps Serviced Apartment Management to target their market by using recognised global standards.
SECURITY RADAR NEWSLETTER – NOVEMBER 2019
01. NOV 2019, BRISBANE>>Sky Touch is introducing the first Edition of the SECURITY RADAR Newsletter. The Sky Touch Newsletter contains company updates and hotel security insights from around the world.
Sky Touch Global Newsletter November 2019
COMPETENCE TEAM IN INDIA
25. OCT 2019, DELHI >> We are proud to announce that Netrika has formed a strategic partnership with Sky Touch Global. Netrika is now the authorised partner for auditing the Global Lighthouse Certification Program in Central Asia, North Africa and Middle East. With offices in Delhi, Dubai and Singapore, Netrika will conduct Sky Touch Audits in over 15 countries. Together, we are aiming to make hotels in this part of the world safer for travellers.
REGIONAL SALES OFFICE IN INDONESIA NOW OPEN
18. OCT 2019, BALI >> For our customers in Indonesia we have established our first Regional Sales Office in Bali, Benoa Square. Our friendly local team on the ground is the first point of contact, speaks Bahasa and English, and will help you to arrange an appointments with one of our Hotel Security Specialists.
Contact SKY TOUCH BALI direct.
NEW HOTEL SECURITY GLOSSARY OUT NOW
26. SEP 2019, BRISBANE >> Introducing the new Virtual Hotel Security Control Room. We are introducing new feasible leading-edge technologies and strategies that can improve hotel security.
BEACH RESORTS and POOL SAFETY & SECURITY AUDIT MODULES
22. JUL 2019, JAKARTA>> Sky Touch is Introducing two new Supplemental Audit modules for Beach Front Properties and Hotel Swimming Pools. Both are part of the Global Lighthouse Certification Program.
We have developed 16 selected criteria in response to the increasing risk factors coming from the Beach. From a safety perspective, we also carry out an evaluation of the Tsunami Evacuation Concept and Life-saving equipment. We have identified 18 global best practices for hotel swimming pools. The audit add-on module is suitable for existing brand standard compliance.
SKY TOUCH IS PARTNERING WITH THE KNOWLEDGE LEADER IN MARTIME SECURTITY
15. MAY 2019, BRISBANE >> We are proud to announce that Sky Touch Global has partnered with iSafe Safety Management System, to audit Hotels in Indonesia, Malaysia, PNG, Australia and New Zealand. The Risk Advisory iSafe, which is part of the Corporate Protection Australia Group, is now authorised auditing partner for the Global Lighthouse Certification Program in Australasia. ISafe is knowledge leader in Maritime Security and specialised in Counter-Terrorism for Cruise Ship Ports.
Launch of the new Media page, January 2019 | Copyright Sky Touch Global Hotel Security Consulting Pty Ltd.
For any press related enquiries, please contact Sky Touch Global direct.