BREAKING NEWS: The new audit instrument from Sky Touch Global is called Anchor Point
14, November, Australia>>
We have replaced our existing hotel audit program with a new advanced and stronger audit instrument that caters to corporate travellers that need to travel overseas for business. The Anchor Point Audit for Hotels has entirely replaced the existing Global Lighthouse Certification Program after eight years. COVID-19 significantly impacted the tourism industry, and hotels were forced to make many organizational changes that also affected safety & security management. Remeasuring the depth of defense of each hotel property also requires a new approach, and also we have optimized our audit process and developed new analytics. The latest audit program is a new baseline that caters to the new travel risk management requirements.
CLICK HERE to learn more
ISO 31030 – What changes are to be expected in corporate hotels?
08, November, Australia>>
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) released in September 2021 a new standard for Travel Risk Management (TRM). ISO Standard 31030:2021 is based on standard 31000:2018 Risk Management principles. It was developed to help and guide commercial organizations (corporates), charitable and not-for-profit organizations, governmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, and educational organizations (universities, schools, etc.) to provide better safety & security for travellers within their organization. Travellers, particularly corporate travellers from overseas, can be exposed to different foreseeable and unforeseeable risks, depending on the destination. READ MORE
Security Radar November 2021
07, November, Indonesia>>
The Security Radar Newsletter November Edition is out now. It contains information about the new Travel Risk Management guidance for corporates. Read more about Malaysia’s tourism reopening plans and how to travel with small children in the future.
CLICK here to read more
This year Sky Touch Global is celebrating its 8th business anniversary
01, November, Australia>>
A big thank you to the entire team, partners, customers, and stakeholders worldwide for the ongoing support over the years. Our story brought us all closer together and helped shape this company and its culture. Our global partners played an important part in our success. This video was made by our partners around the world.
ISO 31030:2021 Travel Risk Management Standard. The new global benchmark
05. October, Indonesia>>
GAME CHANGER – The NEW global benchmark for Travel Risk Management is called ISO 31030:2021. It applies to organizations and not tourism and leisure-related travel. Hotels that self-audit their own safety & security standards are no longer considered credible. Our Global Lighthouse Certification Program is designed to fill the gap as it is and always was independent, and it was always layout as an evidence-based approach. Sky Touch Global is available to provide the necessary guidance and risk assessments to corporates that are planning to travel to Southeast Asia.
Hotel Property Services
29. September, Indonesia>>
Sky Touch Global Hotel Property Services – made to change Hotels.
Security Radar September 2021-Bali Special
21. September, Bali>>
The latest Security Radar Newsletter is out now. Please click on the link provided to access our bulletin. This special edition contains information on where you can quarantine in Bali when arriving from overseas.
CLICK HERE to read more
International Day of Peace
21. September, Bali>>Each year the International Day of Peace is observed around the world on 21 September. The UN General Assembly has declared this as a day devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, through observing 24 hours of non-violence and cease-fire. In 2021, as we heal from the COVID-19 pandemic, we are inspired to think creatively and collectively about how to help everyone recover better, how to build resilience, and how to transform our world into one that is more equal, more just, equitable, inclusive, sustainable, and healthier.
Security Radar Newsletter – July 2021
23. July, Jakarta>>Sky Touch Global released the Security Radar Newsletter, July 2021. Travel restrictions are changing often! This edition includes our exclusive Travel Insights and tips on how to manage hotel quarantine in Indonesia.
Security Radar Newsletter – May 2021
07. May, Brisbane>>Sky Touch Global released the Security Radar Newsletter, May 2021. This edition contains tips to plan your security budget and we are
introducing the World’s largest Hotel Threat Portal from Muir Analytics developed in the USA.
CLICK HERE to read more
TRAINING CALENDAR FOR CPTED WORKSHOPS IN INDONESIA 2021
25. April Brisbane>>The new Training Calendar for Indonesia is now available. Book before the 30.06.2021 and save 10%.
Security Radar Newsletter – March 2021
12. March, Brisbane>>Sky Touch Global released the March 2021 Security Radar. How have terrorist organisations responded to COVID-19? What are the changes? According to specialists in this field, COVID-19 limited the risk of terrorism in the last 12 months.
Security Radar Newsletter – January 2021
28. January, Brisbane>>Sky Touch Global released the January 2021 Security Radar. This edition contains expert tips on how to secure a crime scene in a hotel, and we talk about the current crime development in Europe. Stay updated with our Security Radar Newsletter.
20. November 2020, Bali>>Sky Touch Global proudly promotes good COVID safety practice in the tourism industry. Sky Touch Global has conducted a temperature gun experiment and examined the test results of
two similar devices, four different screening methods, under the same screening condition, leading to quite dramatic temperature readings.
CLICK HERE to read more
Security Radar Newsletter November 2020 – Anniversary Edition
05. November 2020, Brisbane>>This edition of the company newsletter contains more background information about our new logo, the making of the new COVID Marketing Campaign in Bali, and our Global Anniversary Party across Asia.
Click here to view the Newsletter
Hotel Security Design gets a new look
27. October 2020, Brisbane>>Concurrently with the 7th anniversary of Sky Touch Global, we are proud to introduce our new company logo. Our four squares are now rearranged. They represent a layered shield of modern security architecture, symbolising the protection of our customers’ business, especially in the Asian market.
What originally stood for a morse code and symbolised the colour code system, also known as the threat condition, now has a new meaning. Designing hotel security architecture with the knowledge of the actual risk and operational demands in every changing environment allows us to provide the hospitality industry with future guidance.
COVID Security Radar Newsletter – September 2020
18. September 2020, Indonesia>>Company Newsletter & Hotel Security Insights from around the world. New dates for the C.P.T.E.D. Workshop out now. Register your interest for the next Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design C.P.T.E.D. and COVID Safety Workshop.
Click here to view the Newsletter
COVID Safety Check – Comparability Study
09. September 2020, Indonesia>> The Quality of Global COVID Safety Programs – In August 2020, Sky Touch Global carried out a comparability study in
Australia and Indonesia and compared the COVID safety of medium and large hotel chains. We have tested and analyzed the effectiveness of the program of Accor Hotels, the InterContinental Hotels Group, the Swiss-Belhotel, Capri by Frasers and Meriton Suites as a Mystery Guest.
Introducing Prevention of Cross-Contamination Through Design (PCCTD)
15. July 2020, BRISBANE>> It is a methodology that is mirrored in our COVID-19 Edition of the Global Lighthouse Certification Program. In the context of communicable disease prevention, this means designing property in a way that reduces the risk of infections.
HOTEL SAFETY AUDIT COVID-19
03. MAY 2020, BRISBANE>>The Global Lighthouse Certification Program has always identified the level of safety and security of a hotel through an extensive security audit. Now we have identified over 60 COVID-19 checkpoints to help hotels stay in business. Our solution places a clear focus on the current global pandemic. In the last few months, our Risk Navigators worldwide were able to learn in critical infrastructure projects successful Social Distancing Measures and Curve Flattening Strategies. We will continue to upgrade further elements to strengthen the risk mitigation strategy, focusing on additional best practices for the ever-changing environment that we encounter to control the risk. Learn more
FUTURE OF HOTELS
13. APR 2020, BRISBANE>>Lets design together the future of hotels and make them COVID-19 Ready. Combining safety & security with customer services has always been the core business of Sky Touch Global and our COVID-19 Risk Navigators are here to guide you. In the near future, we can already see safety amenities for guests in every hotel room. But there is more that can be and must be done and we will continue to share ideas with the industry. Stay tuned and I would like to thank those who support us.
#GET COVID-19 READY
23. MAR 2020, BRISBANE>>We will guide your hotels like a Lighthouse and help you to achieve your long-term vision with dedication, experience and commitment.
CORONAVIRUS – HOTEL STAFF BRIEFING GUIDELINES
31. Jan 2020, Sydney>>Hotel Staff Briefing Paper: Coronavirus outlines some facts about 2019-nCoV (novel coronavirus) and provides some guidance on how to respond quickly to this health emergency and take the preventative steps to protect your guests, staff and business.
HIGH SAFETY & SECURITY STANDARDS IN JAPANESE HOTELS
30. Jan 2020, TOKYO>>Japan Hotel Insights – Safety & Security Expert Review by Martin Anderson, Sky Touch Team Asia.
SECURITY RADAR SPECIAL EDITION – CORONAVIRUS
26. JAN 2020, BRISBANE>>Sky Touch Global has published a complimentary Crisis Response Plan to protect guests and staff from the Coronavirus. Click image or read more.
2-DAY HOTEL SECURITY DESIGN & MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
13. JAN 2020, BRISBANE>>This new Workshop is the first of its kind that deals with the issue of Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (C.P.T.E.D.) in the specific context of the hotel industry. CPTED is an effective, result-driven approach to crime prevention which is becoming an increasingly prevalent issue throughout the hospitality business globally.
The purpose of this workshop is to raise security awareness and enhance the current level of securityby reducing the number of incidents and the danger of crime through basic design and management strategies.
CLICK HERE to learn more
SECURITY RADAR NEWSLETTER – JANUARY 2020
10. JAN 2020, BRISBANE>>The SECURITY RADAR January Edition is out now. This time, the Newsletter contains company updates and hotel security insights from Indonesia.
Read the Indonesian Insight Report
SUPPORTING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY IN BALI
02. JAN 2020, BALI>> Sky Touch Global has recently participated at a local charity initiative, organised together with local businesses. Team Asia supported the network with the supply of food for people in need. We are happy of providing in future more support for the children on the island of Bali. This time, the food reached the SOS Children’s Village in Bali.
TERIMA KASIH TEAM ASIA
24. NOV 2019, BALI>>With dedication and passion, Sky Touch Global is delivering it’s worldwide Hotel Consulting Services in Indonesia. Our local engagement is based on our company values. Respecting cultural differences has always been our key to success and it is imbedded in our company values.
SERVICED APARTMENT EDITION
12. NOV 2019, KUALA LUMPUR>>Introducing the new Safety & Security Certification tailored specifically to Serviced Apartments. The program is designed to reduce risk. It also helps Serviced Apartment Management to target their market by using recognised global standards.
SECURITY RADAR NEWSLETTER – NOVEMBER 2019
01. NOV 2019, BRISBANE>>Sky Touch is introducing the first Edition of the SECURITY RADAR Newsletter. The Sky Touch Newsletter contains company updates and hotel security insights from around the world.
Sky Touch Global Newsletter November 2019
COMPETENCE TEAM IN INDIA
25. OCT 2019, DELHI >> We are proud to announce that Netrika has formed a strategic partnership with Sky Touch Global. Netrika is now the authorised partner for auditing the Global Lighthouse Certification Program in Central Asia, North Africa and Middle East. With offices in Delhi, Dubai and Singapore, Netrika will conduct Sky Touch Audits in over 15 countries. Together, we are aiming to make hotels in this part of the world safer for travellers.
REGIONAL SALES OFFICE IN INDONESIA NOW OPEN
18. OCT 2019, BALI >> For our customers in Indonesia we have established our first Regional Sales Office in Bali, Benoa Square. Our friendly local team on the ground is the first point of contact, speaks Bahasa and English, and will help you to arrange an appointments with one of our Hotel Security Specialists.
Contact SKY TOUCH BALI direct.
NEW HOTEL SECURITY GLOSSARY OUT NOW
26. SEP 2019, BRISBANE >> Introducing the new Virtual Hotel Security Control Room. We are introducing new feasible leading-edge technologies and strategies that can improve hotel security.
BEACH RESORTS and POOL SAFETY & SECURITY AUDIT MODULES
22. JUL 2019, JAKARTA>> Sky Touch is Introducing two new Supplemental Audit modules for Beach Front Properties and Hotel Swimming Pools. Both are part of the Global Lighthouse Certification Program.
We have developed 16 selected criteria in response to the increasing risk factors coming from the Beach. From a safety perspective, we also carry out an evaluation of the Tsunami Evacuation Concept and Life-saving equipment. We have identified 18 global best practices for hotel swimming pools. The audit add-on module is suitable for existing brand standard compliance.
SKY TOUCH IS PARTNERING WITH THE KNOWLEDGE LEADER IN MARTIME SECURTITY
15. MAY 2019, BRISBANE >> We are proud to announce that Sky Touch Global has partnered with iSafe Safety Management System, to audit Hotels in Indonesia, Malaysia, PNG, Australia and New Zealand. The Risk Advisory iSafe, which is part of the Corporate Protection Australia Group, is now authorised auditing partner for the Global Lighthouse Certification Program in Australasia. ISafe is knowledge leader in Maritime Security and specialised in Counter-Terrorism for Cruise Ship Ports.
Launch of the new Media page, January 2019 | Copyright Sky Touch Global Hotel Security Consulting Pty Ltd.
For any press related enquiries, please contact Sky Touch Global direct.