The Anchor Point Audit & Certification Program enables corporates to meet duty of care requirements for their employees staying in hotels.
Be 100 % compliant with corporate safety and security policies.
The Anchor Point has entirely replaced the existing Global Lighthouse Certification Program and it is based on eight years of experience in this field. COVID-19 significantly impacted the tourism industry, and hotels were forced to make many organizational changes that also affected safety & security management. Remeasuring the depth of defense of each hotel property also requires a new approach and also, we have optimized our audit process.
The new anchor point is a new tool and a baseline that caters to the new ISO 31030 standard for travel risk management requirements. The new program is an amalgamation of known best standards in hotel security from around the world is an enhanced and improved version of our previous audit program.
Compared with our previous program, the anchor point audit instrument is a more enhanced risk mitigation strategy, a management & compliance tool.
While the Lighthouse Audit focused primarily on security, the anchor point audit is extended. It offers improved Safety & Security features to cater to today’s threat profile, including COVID Safety Plans.
Good reasons why booking in future only hotels that are certified.
- We go on site and assess the hotels worldwide where you prefer your employee’s stay, to ensure the hotels are compliant with your corporate safety and security policies
- We analyse and define for global corporate businesses what security solutions hotels need to implement to be compliant (based on global risks)
- Our security solution places a clear focus on Duty of Care not only for your employees but also for the employees working in the hotels. Because hotel employees have an obligation on a day-to-day basis for safety and security, they need to demonstrate to us that they have completed training in security awareness and emergency response, particularly at night. Indirectly, this means less risk for employees of your enterprise
- We independently certify hotels to confirm they are compliant with the required standards of the Program so your executives and representatives are less exposed to risks during business trips.
- Mitigating the risks for corporates can save costs for everyone in the long run.
- When corporations select only hotels that meet global security standards for overnight or short stays, meetings, conferences and events this action will drive positive change in the hospitality industry, help raise security levels in hotels worldwide and create a safer environment for the community.
- Each certification is valid for 24 months. After the initial certification period, hotels have the option to re-certify for another 12 or 24 months.
- Each individual hotel or hotel group generally covers the costs of the certification.
Module – Diplomats and V.I.P. Security.
The safety and security for diplomats, celebrities, elite athletes and champion league sports teams require special security attention. The main concerns when looking at security concepts are acts of sabotage or penetrators causing major damage in or outside the hotel. In the worst case, it can lead to a withdrawal of an event from the hotel. Sky Touch can help hotels identify individual risks and prepare hotel operations for high profile events via a supplemental audit.
Corporations who have chosen your hotel as their venue, for example, Road Shows, Board of Director meetings, annual Shareholder Conventions etc. will automatically question if the venue has the necessary security standards. Security is a bottom line issue during high profile events.
This Supplemental security certification is another selling point in your conference and event brochure.
Module – High-Risk Protection.
Soft skills and professional expertise.
The High Risk Supplemental Audit can be conducted after undertaking a vulnerability assessment as the first step, and a physical security survey as step two, to identify specific weaknesses.* We assess the hotel property and the hotel operations from an independent and different point of view and work with hotel management to tailor a strategy to prevent attacks before they even occur. Looking at future trends, counter surveillance is one of the key words in high-risk hotel security.
In the vulnerability assessment and physical security survey for high-threat properties we focus on many areas including Perimeter Security, Access Control, Training, Car park Security, Window Protection, CCTV-Monitoring, Background checks, Screening, Security Management and Counter Surveillance.
We are aware that a hotel cannot be secured as can an airport terminal. Worldwide, many different costly concepts have been tried and proven ineffective. An IED (improvised explosive device) can be brought into a hotel in many different ways. Choosing a different approach, we look at intelligent and innovative methods to prevent a bombing or at least minimise the severity. There are effective solutions on the market that can save peoples’ lives. We will help you to find the right balance that suits your business plan.